Mock brief from Deakin University 2012.
Giant Steps/Innocent Bystander in the Yarra Valley has been hard at work and the
grape vines they planted 10 years ago are finally ready for vintage. Next year they will
release a range of limited edition wines. There are four new wines and only 250 bottles
of each. The variety includes a Shiraz and a Zinfandel.
• 3-5 hat restaurants in Melbourne/Sydney
• Highly sophisticated, knowledgeable clientele
• Modern / Contemporary, willing to pay more for that little bit extra
• Social, fun and excited about a limited edition vintage
• Price point – between 100-200$ per bottle